Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Of Rag, and my crazy schedule!!!


Rag dance is honestly very tiring, but it's been so so so so SO fun!
In fact, I'm pretty sure I have some abs from all that laughing now xD Met the coolest/craziest people, and I'm really happy I'm making so many nice (and HILARIOUS) friends and having a blast before uni starts :)

The rag dance schedule has been absolute insanity, four times a week (because I'm in four of the five scenes, as well as cheerleading), 10.30AM to 7PM. It isn't that crazy a schedule if you aren't in so many scenes, because the seniors planned it out quite well. Hehe but oh well. 

Although I've been feeling terribly guilty of late, because my awesome BFFs and sec sch friends are trying to plan outings with me to celebrate my birthday, and here I am, "helping" them by being busy almost 24/7 >_< 

Anyway, my tentative plan this week is:

Monday
10:30 - 19:00
Rag dance & cheer prac

Tuesday
10:30 - 16:00
Rag dance prac


Wednesday (tomorrow)
10:30 - 19:00
Rag dance & cheer prac

19:00 - ???
Tubbers' sleepover at Waichong's house! Need to pack baggggg.


Thursday
Meet the usual bunch for THE AMAZING ANDREW GARFIELD and to celebrate my birthday?? :D


Friday
10:30 - 19:00
Rag dance & cheer prac

OR

Outing with Tubbers (but it isn't confirmed?)


Saturday
Tubbers outing at SENTOSA!! :)


Sunday
13:00 - 22:00
Work!



I still have soooo many things I have yet to do, like NUS Online Pre-Registration, Tertiary Student Card Application, and EUSOFF HALL ADMIN MATTERS ahhhhhh. 

Ok I must relax, b r e a t h e, and finish all of them. 


Or else I bring my laptop to sch tmr >:( 
C'mon Cheryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-



Here are some videos I took while on the SDE Rag Journey thus far!!! :D :D

video
Stephanie singing!


video
Stephaine having her own concert in the car hahaha


video
Megz rolling on the floor!


video
My Admiralty buddy CHARK doing a backflip (of sorts?) with our senior Weixuan!





Okay, I'm quite sure I'll have a late night again tonight, and regret tomorrow morning. BUT it's all cool.
I got this.

No comments: