Thursday, September 6, 2012

Melancholy

On certain days, I feel like being alone.

Not the kind where I'd sit in a room alone, or hide somewhere alone; it's more like... taking a quiet walk with myself.

On certain days, I don't want to talk at all.

Not that I'm mad or anything, but I'd just like to listen more than I'd want to initiate (or even respond). It's really more like being observant.

On days like today, I feel strangely melancholic.

It's like an unfamiliar sadness that tugs at your heart, yet in it's own way, it is oddly comforting.



Don't know why I'm feeling like this.. Must be cause of the stress I'm giving myself, and the fact that I'm extremely fickle-minded (and did I mention indecisive? I'm indesicive).

Ok back to work.
Need to blog about Rag and the stuff I've been up to soon..




No comments: