Friday, May 17, 2013

Where Dem Babies At!

Finally visited them BAAAABIES! :D

Hayden & Lukas are the half-Dutch-half-Chinese twin toddlers of Aunt Serene, mummy's friend. But because Aunt Serene already has two older boys (yup, that's four little boys in the family), she got mummy to help look after the twins as they grow up! :D

So mumsy is something like a nanny to these two little tykes hahha I LOVE THEM they are so cute I swear.

Except when they scream and throw tantrums. Oh boy.




Lukas



Hayden


I could gush non-stop about these two, I could. My lockscreen is a photo of these two, and I change it every now and then to another photo of them hahaha. DIE HARD FAN HERE!!



Hayden playing with my sister









When my sis and I arrived, it was actually nearing their nap time.

Which was why they were so excited to see us and play with us haha!
We were like their saviors - anything to stop them from sleeping!!
Usually, Lukas needs some warming up to before he plays with strangers, and Hayden just outrightly kicks, screams and thrashes around when unfamiliar people approach him. So we thought, hey, they're warming up to us!!! :D
OH HOW WRONG WE WERE.



They both started screaming and crying when they woke up!!!! ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.
Don't know if it's because they saw us (strangers), or cause they were in a bad mood. But it took half an hour to calm them down. Meanwhile, I died from the crying.
Babies are scary.



Back to being innocent












Mumsy giving Lukas a ride



Then we played on the trampolines!!! Whee!




#ootd






Saaaave meeee



Boing



Hayden was a little shy about playing on the trampolines with us inside, so he opted for playing with the beads on my shirt instead hahaha.

And herein lies another tantrum; Hayden kept screaming when we tried to bring him into the trampoline, yet he kept running to it and pointing at it. We had no idea at all what was it that he wanted, and he kept screaming and running into a corner O_O

I can't understand babies sometimes :(
He did calm down after awhile though :D *phew*



Back to being innocent again



Awwww with a smile like that, I'd forgive you anytime!!! *heart melts*
They are using their cuteness to their advantage, these two !!!



Their second brother Nikolai trying to build a bird hahaha. Adorbs.

AND TO THE PARK WE GO! :D





Sudden tantrum again hahaha.



Hayden invited me to sit down with him :D









Dis be how we swing.






Classic photo of my sister + Hayden :)


So yay! It was a very happy visit-the-twins day, although I was soooo tired I nearly fell asleep on the train back home. I don't know how mummy does it everyday, these twins are like little packets of energy that never run out!!
I'm old :(

No comments: