Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birthday din din with my family! :)

My family hardly ever gathers for a meal outside, it's been that way for a long time. Now, we eat out together when it's someone's birthday :) These moments I really love :D

Dinner at Hot Tomato today, and everyone ordered STEAK cause that's what we do haha!
Admittedly, I'm not much of a meat person, but steak seems pretty celebratory and hey, I'm turning 20!! The big '2'!! Seems so strange I'm no longer a little kid, running around without the slightest care for 'adult' things like impressions, etiquette and bills. Holy moly the b word. 


Sister :)
My my, has she grown :D


Or not.


DADDY!


I inherited his jaws hahaha. My face is square cause of my dad guyz.
Mom didn't wanna take a pic :( 


FOOD ARRIVED!!!
DOES IT LOOK GOOD OR WHAT. Please don't be reading this while you're hungry in the middle of the night xD


CLOSER.


Mushroom soup because I love.


---


And because I dressed up today, I decided to take MOAR pictures! Hahaha ya la, like that's a reason to take pictures for a girl. (Everything is a reason to take pictures for a girl).  MOVING ON TO OOTD!!


 
The only two rings in my collection!
Camera ring from don't know where, owl given to me by Vii :)


 
Make-up today! I tried (and failed) to do aegyo-sal - Mummy thought my make-up smudged :(
Not the most glam of pictures, but I really need to start shamelessly post my big face here to stop CJ from taking over my blog haha.


Peplum top that I'm loving more and more! :D
Bought it for an interview, but who knew how versatile it is!
BUY MORE PEPLUM TOPS GIRLS, it's totally justifiable.
Btw I don't know why the edge of my thigh looks lumpy. I don't photoshop my pictures - ain't nobody got time for that! (And even if I did, I'd make my legs thinner hehehe. They're too muscular la :( Sob)
I shall assume it's dem quads defining themselves hahaha!


$10 necklace + faded hair colour!
WHERE HAS ALL MY PURPLE HAIR GONE?? :(
I really wanna dye my hair again hehehe. AND IF I EVER SAY I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR AGAIN, PLEASE TIE ME TO A CHAIR AND STOP ME PEOPLE!!
(regret)


Once again, reiterating that I only have two rings as part of my accessory collection. *hint*
HAHA I'M KIDDING.
Ok ok, I just wanted to plaster my face up here again teehee :D


Hey I'm turning 20, give me my moment of glory :D

No comments: