Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Quality

Short date-post again today :)

Been spending many of my off-days with this cute boy :) If I were you, I'd think all my posts are the same because they all offer 873264872672 photos of Cheng Jun haha!

This blog is quickly turning into CJ Taro.

Date on 3rd July to catch Despicable Me (and shop!!!). Because of my insatiable hunger for a pair of good, staple shorts (I bought 2 in the end), this poor boy has been dragged throughout almost all of Orchard and Somerset in my quest to find the pair of shorts (again, I bought 2). Hehe. Guilty as charged. I promise to tidy my closet as payment.


Focus of the picture is my glass of iced tea ok people?



Yup, Fish & Co for lunch! His addiction is rubbing off on me.


His food turned out meh, so I took a photo of him instead hehehe.



BANANA.


Best friends, aww.

---


Despicable Me 2 was great!
I actually liked it just a little more than the original, even though I think the plot pales in comparison. But the sheer fact that the minions now have a bigger role in the movie was an instant plus for me!! :D


So many more things I want to do during this holidays, it just means I have to start planning my time well. 

AND I CAN START WITH MY BIRTHDAY! It's in 2 days alright peeps, don't say I didn't tell you about the most awesome day of the year! :D :D :D


---


BONUS PIC!
Mixing pancake batter for me one lazy Friday :)

No comments: