Sunday, July 14, 2013

Why You Should Go To The Aquarium



CJ drove all the way to my house in the ulu north at midnight to sing me a birthday song and cut cake with me on the 13th of July :')

I was feeling tired from running around with the babies earlier in the day (see post below), and was just about to do my before-bed ritual when he called suddenly, and told me to go downstairs. I received a very, very happy surprise and the silly boy not only sang a song and cut a cake, but gave me the cutest giraffe toy too!! SUCH LOVE. *cries*

We spent the next fifteen minutes trying to name it.  :D


So on the 13th of July~~~
We both overslept ._.

Met at vivo and off it was to Sentosa to visit the famous S.E.A. Aquarium!!



Me: "Okay ready? 1, 2, 3!"
Random group: *walks into picture and looks at camera*
._.


Cute tourist!




Anybody wants him to model, please contact me, I am his manager.
HAHAHA.

-

Silly pics before entering the Aquarium:






AND TO THE AQUARIUM WE GO!! :D

Easily the biggest attraction at the Aquarium



TOUCH POOL!
Touching the starfishies, touch touch touch


SINGAPORE'S FAVOURITE SOTONG!


Looks like the Cuttlefish guy from Pirates of the Caribbean.
(Davy Jones?)



 
Stiingray face!!


We saw dolphins too!!


AND POKEMON.


And then we visit what was easily my favourite that day...
SEA JELLIES!


"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy."
"Ow! BAD SQUISHY! BAD SQUISHY!"




Squishy says hi!


MANTA RAY


Pufferfish carrying the latest Fall/Winter 2013 trend: Puffer Prints!!


:)





-


After we left the Aquarium, I tried to make CJ model for me hahaha! Looks like a CK, doesn't he xD


But being himself was easily his best :)


In my jellyfish maxi from Bugis :)


Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


-


CJ then brought me to The King Louis for dinner! It was a snazzy Old English-inspired, medieval grill & bar and boy, was their food amazing.

The ambience was incredibly comfortable too! Their tables each had a spotlight (I felt like a princess haha!), and they were playing Narnia on the TVs! The best part though, was the live singer playing on his guitar while we dined. He covered everybody from David Archuleta to Pussycat Dolls, and he covered them well. I really like that The King Louis bothered to hire a live musician, it brought a very English, old-school feel to a rather posh restaurant.

They are really underrated - everybody should go to The King Louis at least once!!
If not for the atmosphere, then for the food because...


... their food was DELICIOUS!!
Prawn Twisters with slightly spiced Mango dip. Just typing it's name makes me want to munch on them again :O


Our main course: The Queen Victoria
CJ insisted we get this one because he wanted me to feel like royalty hahaha awww 
The scallops - oh man. I can't even continue.


DIGGING IN!!


-


Little bit of shopping after dinner :)
Our respective #ootds! Bought him an advanced 6th month present heh heh heh.


Thank you for a stress-relieving, happy date :)
I really felt like a princess that day, floating around in my jellyfish dress and holding hands with a knight!! :D Thank you for being so spectacular and putting up with all my nonsense :)
I hope you had fun too!!!! Despite my constant whining to take photos hahaha on hindsight, that must have been quite terrible to deal with o_o
#spoiltprincess93

Thank you for so many things :D

You are very, very, amazing :)

No comments: