Saturday, October 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Rusutsu Ski Resort


Throwing back to December 2012.
Rusutsu Ski Resort, Hokkaido, Japan.

This Throwback Thursday is seriously overdue, but yay it's finally up!! :))

The weather has been absolutely LETHAL these couple of days, and there's nothing more I'd like to do than to escape to a snowy country!!

I am totally missing Japan. Even though I've only been there once, it's needless to say that I am in love with the beautiful country! I lived 10 Japanese days, and I loved every single minute of it. 

From the breathtaking, amazing sights and snowscape of Hokkaido (FREE FLOW EGGS WITH EVERY BOWL OF RAMEN!!) to the hustle and bustle in the concrete, modern jungle of Tokyo (OMG DISNEYLAND!!), everything was amazing at the marvelous Nihon :)

I really want to go back.

In the above picture, I was at Rusutsu Ski Resort, Hokkaido, Japan. My grandaunt, Tammy, and kindly brought my sis and I to this 10-day holiday and one of the best things I've got to experience was SKIING!! We hired two personal instructors (hawt Caucasians I remember teehee) at the resort, and they taught us the basics of skiing.

They praised me for picking it up fast (HEHEHE just had to include this, how did you know *ego trip*) and I was having a BLAST climbing up the snowy mountain side and skiing down. Also had a blast laughing at my sister xD

I hope I'll be able to ski again (and maybe even take the lift up all the way to the top of the mountain!!!! :O). Snow really is beautiful :)

Sister being a sotong - but let's focus on the snowy branches people!! :)
We rented a sleigh after we got tired of skiing, and omg sleighing might actually be more fun than skiing!! All you had to do was go up the mountain with the sleigh, put it down, sit on it AND WHOOOOOOOOSH you just zoom down the slope!!! Mad easy, no skills involved, and INSANELY thrilling :D

Also: making my first snow angel - check :)

No comments: