Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update when I shouldn't be updating

Hello wonderful people (wonderful because you're here reading this).

I'm almost halfway through with my finals and I CANNOT wait to get out of here. Been in the library for far too often, far too long. I hope you are all doing well for your own finals/exams/assignments. And for all your O/A Level kids out there... STOP RUBBING YOUR FREEDOM IN MAH FACE!!!!11!1

And please let me have some seats to watch Hunger Games :'( *woe*

-

PICTURES OF CORGI BUTTS TO KEEP YOU HAPPY WHILE WE MUG FOR THIS LAST STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!

This corgi butt was groomed. Somebody groomed their corgi's butt. OMG.
I would totally groom my corgi's butt!!! If I had one that is...


IT'S A WIDDLE CORGI PUPPY BUTT!! Awwww.

I can't even.


You are welcome. Now set forth and study my minions!!!!!

No comments: