Thursday, December 26, 2013

Festive Feels

Looking similar here...

Tare/Liao ladies! (that's our whatsapp group name)


Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D
I had a wonderful Christmas this year; spent the lovely day with Angie 姨姨, her husband Zen. my 阿姨妈咪, Sis, her boyfriend and CJ! It was a cosy affair at Aunt Angie's house (theme was red/white - seemed more like a National Day gathering) with movies, pizzas, air-fried sotong balls and BAGEL.

Not the french bread Bagel, but my 阿姨妈米's chihuahua, Bagel! :D
He's a silly little dog who is super needy for affection, and who tried to lighten the mood when we were watching a gory movie by dragging his stuffed duck to the living room and mutilating it while the scary movie music played hahahahah.

Also, I'm very thankful for all the gifts my loved ones bought for me; I received an amazing nail polish set, foot masks I'd been dying to get, a lovely Revlon lip stain in the most beautiful colour, and sparkly eyeliner! Yay!!! :D

Little Christmas gatherings like these are the best, I think.
Away from the crowds, away from the noise; just a small family together, and a lot of love :)

No comments: