Monday, January 27, 2014

Several Subjects Sunday

Week 2 of school passed by in a blink (holy crap I'm going to graduate in 2 years) and I am already feeling the lethargy building in my bones.

Not just because of school, but also hall, because OUR DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP IS FLYING AWAY FTS every other day, I am either at training, or at competition. Haven't had time to do my tutorials yet, and I really hate Week 3 purely because it is the week tutorials start. I hate week 3 I hate week 3 I hate week 3 I hate week 3.

Also my neighbours are talking very loud right now

My damn neighbours are so noisy

Rude people in the lounge

Assholes

I think I should sleep soon, but I also think I should do my tutorials...

-


Today's Several Subjects Sunday (dammit la it's Monday already) will only have pictures of cute animals because it is week 3, and I hate week 3.

 
ONE REJECTED KITTEN FINDS LOVE IN GOLDEN RETRIEVER DADDY
I'm quite good at sensationalizing news, don't you think? I should write for a tabloid...

TWO SO CUTE YOUR MIND WILL IMPLODE!!
Obviously the cute pictures are not curing my angst... can you feel my angst? Damn you, cute pictures. Damn you.

Side note, I really like giraffes. I think it's cause they're really tall and I'm really not.

Tutorial time, y'all. 
/abruptly

No comments: