Friday, January 3, 2014

To better days


I enjoyed a lovely Christmas Eve dinner with my mom's side of the family a few nights ago :) It was my aunt's company dinner and we were invited as well! :) It was a yummy affair - a huge buffet spread and crazy dessert selections (naturally, I took photos of the dessert instead of the mains).

It's really during times like these that I feel so blessed to be able to experience so much and have such a loving family (especially my mom's side haha). Of course, there is a lot more that I should be thankful for, but today, the gratitude is exclusively for this family. It is by no means a perfect family, but it is perfect enough for me :)

-

So the new year has rolled around, and I do feel there is certainly much less fanfare. I still celebrated the countdown with the Tubbers and I met some other friends too. I remember one of my resolutions of 2013 was to meet up with more of my old friends, and I can happily say that I managed to succeed in this (omg first resolution to be fulfilled evar)!

2013 was really a crazy year, packed with so much raw emotion - in fact just reflecting on the year makes me a bit weary >< But no matter what, I hope 2014 will be even better. 

And it will be!
Because I'm going to make sure it happens :)
-

2014 Resolutions
 ↑ PATIENCE / TOLERANCE
↑ KINDNESS
↓ JUDGMENT
↑ HARD WORK & HUMILITY
GET OUT OF BED IMMEDIATELY
LOVE A LOT MORE
SMILE SMILE SMILE

No comments: